Fundraisers

At Tri-State Speedway we love to help others! One of the many ways we do that is by hosting fundraising events. Some of these events include, but are not limited to:

Racing Tournament

A Go-kart racing tournament based on a head-to-head, double elimination, fastest lap competition. Racers will be randomly drawn to face another racer one on one, fastest lap advances in a tournament style bracket. Entry fee is usually $30, but the entry fee can be any amount. The fee will be split between the track and the hosting fundraiser, the entry fee is adjustable and can be further discussed upon booking an event.

Skate-a-thon

A marathon of roller skating seeing who can outlast the other skaters based on endurance and rink games. The last one skating on the rink will be named the winner, and there will be other small prizes throughout the event. Entry fee covers the admission as well as skate rentals, the fee is usually $10 per person. The fee will be split between the rink and the hosting fundraiser, the entry fee is adjustable and can be further discussed upon booking an event.

Family Fun Day

A fun filled day where everything that is bought by people attending your event, besides tokens, rewards the hosting fundraiser with 25% of the check. The percentage is adjustable and can be discussed upon booking the event.

Pool/Dart Tournament

A contest to determine who is the best at any of our bar sports in a double elimination bracket. Entry fee is usually $20 per person with 75% of each entry going to the hosting fundraiser, and the other 25% going to the winner of the tournament. The Entry fee is adjustable and can be discussed upon booking an event.

 

 

If you have any interest in booking any kind of fundraiser, please contact us to get started!

PHONE: (508) 671 9030

or

EMAIL:  PartiesandEvents@Tristatespeedways.com